Having your YouTube channel suspended or suddenly terminated can be a scary thing. Usually, you should receive an email from YouTube with details on the status of your channel so that you are aware what happened. If that does not happen for some reason, there is a form you can fill out to find out why your channel has been suspended or terminated:
What if you could not appeal? Should you continue to use GA (Google Adsense) or join in a MCN (Multi-Channel Network) to change save your channel?
In this post, I would like to share with you about the PROS and CONS of MCN and GA in order to facilitate for you to earn money from Youtube.
What is GA and what is MCN ?
purchase Lyrica cheap 1.DEFINITION
- follow link Adsense: is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads. The advertisements are controlled and managed by Google and Web publishers simply need to create a free AdSense account and copy and paste provided code to display the ads. Revenue using AdSense is generated on a per-click or per-impression basis. It is free to become a verified website publisher in the Google AdSense program. In addition, It can link to the Youtube channel for displaying ads on video. Adsense registers on the website, known as Adsense content and Adsense registers on the Youtube channel called Hosted.
- buy alli orlistat Multi-Channel Network (MCN): is a multi-channel network is an organization that works with video platforms such as Youtube, to offer assistance to a channel owner in areas such as “product, programming, funding, cross-promotion, partner management, digital rights management, monetization/sales, and/or audience development” in exchange for a percentage of the ad revenue from the channel. MCNs and other third-party service providers are not endorsed by YouTube or Google, but you can view a list of YouTube Certified service providers in the Creator Services Directory.
So, what are our benefits and which one should we choose to grow our channel?
BUT FIRST, WHAT IMPORTANT IS CREATE FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE MONEY THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE FUTURE
So what type of currencies do you prefer? I love USD ($). Even though Youtube has the system that can exchange the money into many currencies. But receive the money in $ is most interesting thing, do you?
In Youtube your income will be finalized by 30 monthly. This income will be paid on June 22 of the next 1 or 2 month with Adsense or MCN (depends on each Network)
Income will be paid in several forms: Westent Union, paid directly to the Bank, pay in electronic wallets like Paypal, Payoneer, webmonney, etc…. And mostly converted into $ (USD)
So what you need to do right now is create a $ bank account to receive $ and debit Visa Card. Once you have a Visa card then register the electronic wallet is very easy. Create card and create your electronic wallet account on Google.
2.PROS & CONS OF GOOGLE ADSENSE:
As mentioned before, AdSense is an advertising placement service by Google. So you can be assured of its accuracy.
Types of Google Adsense:
Hosted Account: AdSense hosted account is the one that is approved by partner sites of Google such as Blogspot, YouTube or HubPages.That mean if you got an AdSense approval using these third party sites, you cannot use this AdSense account to show ads on any other domain name or site.
Content account: to using Google Adsense on Google services, Content account also allows us to place ads on any other websites. AdSense for content is a way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying Google ads on their website’s content pages. The ads are related to what your users are looking for on your site, so they’ll help you enhance your content pages while earning from them.
AdSense is free, and you’ll earn when users click on or view the ads on your site, depending on the type of ad.
How to earn money from Google Adsense?
Google places relevant cost-per-click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM) ads in the same auction and lets them compete against one another. The auction takes place instantaneously and when it’s over our system automatically picks the advertisers who are willing to pay the most.
CPC (Cost per click): is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad. The CPC for any ad is determined by the advertiser; some advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others, depending on what they’re advertising.
CPM (Cost per 1000 impressions): Advertisers running CPM ads set their desired price per 1000 ads served and pay each time their ad appears. As a publisher, you’ll earn revenue each time a CPM ad is served to your page and viewed by a user. CPM ads compete against cost per click (CPC) ads in our ad auction, and we’ll display whichever ad is expected to earn more revenue for you.
Although divided them into 2 different ways but when you advertise, Google will default you to use both ways.
- Anybody can join the program
- Payments are made monthly via check / direct debit, which isn’t always an option with most MCNs
- No third-party companies involved. The contract is between you and Google, and nobody else
- Can leave anytime (no lock-ins)
- Overall decent for your average creator
- Highest revenue share available to creators.
If you are an average creator, and your content is purely organic and created entirely by yourself, AdSense Partnerships really aren’t all that bad! For example, if you create beauty videos, make-up tutorials, or general video blogs / technology videos, AdSense may be the way to go.
Though, all of these pros do come with a couple of flaws, which in some cases, are a dealbreaker to a good handful of creators… Which, in turn, leads to them joining an MCN for their partnership instead. Let’s now highlight the cons of an AdSense Partnership!
- If you ever get flagged for AdSense Click Fraud, say goodbye to making money forever on that channel. You will not be able to join an MCN ever again, or enable your AdSense at all. False clicking flags usually occur when a friend, or heck, even a stranger simultaneously clicks your Ads over and over again, thus generating you more ad-revenue even if they aren’t legitimately watching the content. Over time, Google have improved their algorithms on this, but you are still at risk. This was my personal dealbreaker.
- $100 payment threshold. Your channel must generate at least $100 before it will be eligible for a payout on their monthly cycle.
- Setting up an AdSense account is tedious, requires a parent’s verification and identification documents, and generally takes 1 – 2 weeks to do. Not all parents are fine with giving away their details online, naturally, so this may have an impact on you personally. I am 20 as I type this, so I set up mine by myself.
- Limited ad inventory. No tailored ads. A general one-fits-all type deal, though CPMs (cost per milles, or dollar amount per 1000 monetized views) really aren’t bad at all, and you can still do some product placements on the side to generate some more income streams.
- No dedicated support team.
- No dedicated channel growth team.
- No live support… You better be willing to bet on help articles to find your answers. Google are terrible at customer service in this sector of their business.
- No thriving community.
- No collaboration options.
Are all of these cons valid? Only you can decide. Some people like the idea of being their literal own boss and hiring their own channel growth, graphics, and support teams, whereas others would rather commit 5-40% of their revenue per month towards receiving these services even when they are small. It is all a matter of preference.
3. PROS & CONS OF MCN
As mentioned before, MCN is a multi-channel network is an organization that works with video platforms such as Youtube, to offer assistance to a channel owner in areas such as “product, programming, funding, cross-promotion, partner management, digital rights management, monetization/sales, and/or audience development” in exchange for a percentage of the ad revenue from the channel.
1) Possible network exposure
2) Partner banner/branding options
3) The ability to have ‘shows’ (which I have been told by two networks that Youtube is phasing out)
4) The ability to enable ‘standard instream’ ads (non skippable prerolls)
5) Certain networks have certain perks…for example, Fullscreen has something called ‘gorilla campaigns’ where you place in-video ads right into your video and get paid a premium CPM for it.
6) Utilization of the networks content ID system (if someone uploads a copy of your video the network will monetize it and you will get paid)
7) The ability to sort of contact Youtube on certain issues through the network (the network has a YT rep he can talk to to try to resolve certain issues)
8) Possibly higher RPM because the network often have direct contact with certain advertisers to place ads on your videos that might be higher rpm ads.
1) Revenue split: You’re forking over a percentage of your money.
2) You’re forking over a percentage of your money to get some options, but the primary option people used to fork over that money for is already yours…monetization. Not only that, but who knows, YT might start rolling out partner banners on a wider scale basis…you don’t know.
3) You’re often locked into a minimum 2 year contract (some are up to 5 years)
4) You have to unhook your adsense and depend solely on the network to pay you. You also can’t quite see your earnings in real time.
5) If there is ever a dispute between you and the network Youtube will not step in and mediate. They want nothing to do with that. If you have a big problem with the network you might have to mitigate.
There are much more, but above is the basic pros & cons.
Have you read the list of best Youtube Network that I have posted before? If not, you can click here:
Please choose a Network that you would like to join. Read their reviews on Google. Support or directly ask them questions that interest you.
4.BEST MCN(s) FOR CREATORS:
ScaleLab is US based YouTube network that has over 90,000 channels in their network. Scalelab can offer multiple different apps for free and good different payment methods for various channels around the world. Also their dashboard is translated to multiple languages like Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and so on (Below is a special recruiter contract that is better than the one offered on their main website, which gives 80% revenue share and no-lock in contract).
- Revenue Share: 80-95%
- Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal, Check, Dwolla, Qiwi Wallet, Yandex Money and US Bank Transfer
- Requirements: 6,000 views in last 30 days & 250 subscribers
- Contract Length: No lock-in
- Channel Types: All types
- Perks: Epidemic Sound, AudioMicro, Epoxy, Video Claimer, Outromaker, Spreadshirt & VidIQ Pro
- Partner Now: http://www.scalelab.com
Yeah1 Network is a Multi-channel network, multi-talent & multi-content on multi-platforms such as Youtube & Facebook. Yeah1 is currently Top 2 MCN in Asia. Yeah1 provides really great services for creators and connect them with brands from around the world. Yeah1 provide Tubebuddy for creators to optimize their channels and provide services that create attractive content and accessible to reach wider audiences and grow revenues on YouTube.
In addition, Yeah1 is the only network that has fastest payment and offers Referral Program with high revenue share for everyone to join in.
- Revenue Share: 70-85%
- Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal and Domestice bank transfer
- Requirements: 1,000 views in last 30 days
- Contract Length: 2 years
- Channel Types: All types
- Perks: TUBEBUDDY, Epidemic Sound, AudioMicro, Epoxy, 3000+ Free video content
- Referral Program: Up to 50% Lifetime commission
- Partner Now: http://www.yeah1network.com
One of the biggest networks when it comes to overall views, fullscreen is bit a of network that is harder to get inside compared to the others ive listed in this article. They have strong CPM (So ive heard), but ive heard bad things about their support. Their contracts however are somewhat outdated, where they ask you to sign up for 2 years and have 50$ threshold on their paypal payments and thats something a network in 2015 shouldn’t have. However they have most vast sponsorship system with lot of different royalty free music, different apps that will boost your reach and also you have sites for stock footage.
- Revenue Share: 70-80%
- Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal 50$
- Requirements: Undisclosed numbers
- Contract Length: 2 years
- Channel Types: All Types
- Perks: Spreadshirt, AudioMicro, Jingle Punks, Videoblocks, Cover Song License, Epidemic Sound, Gleam, Epoxy & Showbox etc.
- PartnerNow: http://fullscreenmedia.co
While they are similar to TGN and owned by same company they are still different brand and are more focusing on music, comedy and artists type of general rather than gaming, which TGN is more based on. BroadbandTV isn’t probably best option in market, but atleast its still easy to get into. Honestly l don’t recommend this network due to their contract being so lengthy and they are taking all the revenue and not providing anything in return. (Scam/Fake Channel Friendly however)
- Revenue Share: 60% For Normal ads & 50% of BBTV’s ads
- Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal & No Threshold
- Requirements: None it seems
- Contract Length: 2 years initial term
- Channel Types: Gaming Focused
- Perks: They offer Viso Catalyst Dashboard, which has tag optimizer, referral program
- Partner Now: http://bbtv.com/content-creators
This network has by far most Russian partners out of all networks. They offer support in Russian & English though, but i recommend checking them out if you are Russian and can’t speak English. They are sometimes bit sketchy on their transparency and few problems with the referral program, but ive been always paid by these guys. They are one of the few networks that actually pay with webmoney, which is a good thing.
- Revenue Share: 80%
- Payment Options & Thresholds:Web Money and Bank Transfer
- Requirements: 1000 views in last 30 days & 10 Subscribers
- Contract Length: 2 year contract
- Channel Types: All Types
- Perks: Audio Library & Referral Program
- Partner Now: http://quizgroup.com
Once a great gaming network that everyone wanted to be in, however they have succumbed a lot from their original form as a network. While there are lot of networks that give you bit lower revenue share, but you should never sign a 3 year deal, that is just super dumb. They don’t seem to have lot of external help, according to my intel there is referral program and audiomicro library.
- Revenue Share: 75% and 50% of their own Adsales
- Payment Options & Thresholds: PayPal
- Requirements: I think you need atleast 1,000 views in last 30 days
- Contract Length: 3 year contract
- Channel Types: Gaming
- Perks: Opus 1 Music Library, Epoxy, AudioMicro Music Library
- Partner Now: https://console.machinima.com
Thanks for reading! Please leave your review below about your experiences.